MapMyIndia will unveil its brand new Android based in-dash navigation systems at the AutoExpo to be held in New Delhi. The devices will be Internet connected and will enable users to browse the web on the go. Other features include access to Android Marketplace, Live TV, and the ability to track ones vehicle from anywhere. These navigation systems will be powered by MyMapIndia’s latest Aura 3D navigation technology. (more…)Google+
Results for: “android developers” categories
The debate surrounding Android fragmentation continues to draw attention, and the issue resurfaced on Monday following the results of a recent survey. According to Baird analyst William Powers, roughly 87% of Android developers believe that fragmentation is a problem for the Android platform. 57% feel Android’s fragmentation problem is either “huge” or “meaningful,” and about 30% agree that it is a problem to a lesser degree. Google said this past November that the overwhelming m...
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 now available in India for Rs 10,999
- Nexus 7 (2013) Wi-Fi and LTE variants launched by Asus from Rs 20,999 onwards
- New report claims to reveal Galaxy S5 launch timing
- This is India’s answer to the Google Glass
- Hackers steal 2 million Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo passwords