According to a report on DigiTimes, Taiwan-based Asustek is set to launch an upgraded version of the Padfone 2 at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona on February 25-28. The report further indicates that Asus will also reveal some other large-screen smartphones at the event. Though there aren’t any details on the device itself, the hybrid smartphone/tablet is expected to sport a full-HD display and a quad-core S4 Pro processor. (more…)Google+
Results for: “ASUS Padfone” categories
ASUS on Monday unveiled its second convertible tablet just ahead of Computex 2011 in Taipei, Taiwan. Using what ASUS calls the “n+1″ concept, which refers to taking a current product and adding a single change that allows the product to evolve beyond its current capability, ASUS sought to simplify the process of moving between a tablet and a phone. The result is a unique 10.1-inch tablet that acts as dock for a 4.3-inch Android smartphone dubbed Padfone. Similar to Motorola’s “webtop&...
- RCom increases iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S contract prices and introduces a plan for the iPhone 4S
- Nokia launches the Asha 500, Asha 502 and Asha 503 in India priced between Rs 4,499 and Rs 6,799
- The best smartphones in the world, 2013 edition (part 3)
- Nokia Lumia 1320 and Lumia 525 to launch in India next month
- WhatsApp hits 400 million active users – and lashes out viciously at rivals