RIM has let the cat out of the bag that it will be launching new BlackBerry devices running the latest OS 7 via its Twitter handle. The tweet conveniently coincides with the leak of press shots of the Torch 2 9810 and the Touch/Volt 9860 on PocketNow. Of course, we had exclusively posted live pics and even hands-on of both these devices months ago. We would also be looking out for the launch schedule of the Bold Touch 9900, which was announced at BlackBerry World earlier this year. Hit the break for press sho...
Results for: “BlackBerry 9860” categories
Research In Motion isn’t just a leaky faucet ahead of BlackBerry World this year, it’s a waterfall. We scooped RIM’s 2011 BlackBerry lineup back in January and more recently, we gave you a hands-on look at the BlackBerry Bold Touch, BlackBerry Touch and BlackBerry Torch 2 smartphones, but the leaks continue. In recent days we’ve seen full specs, brief hands-on videos and more, and for the two or three remaining naysayers who still don’t believe RIM is about to announce its next-g...
- HTC’s new smartphones leave a lot to be desired
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 shipments cross 10 million in three months
- HTC launches Desire 501, Desire 601 and Desire 700 in India, prices start at Rs 16,890
- Qualcomm’s first 64-bit chipset targets Rs 10,000 4G LTE smartphones for China and India
- Nokia BH-121 aka Guru Bluetooth stereo headset launched