With the festive season coming up, every major market player aims at entice its customers by showering gifts upon them. XPERIA owners will get 50GB of free file storage by simply logging into their Box account from their Sony Ericsson smartphone. With a tie-up with the California-based Box, the company enables its customers to claim their 50GB of storage anywhere from December 15th 2011 to the 31st December 2012.“With people taking more pictures, listening to more music and watching more video on their Xper...
Results for: “cloud backup” categories
When it comes to Twitter, we’re just as addicted as every other poor soul who got sucked in. We’re constantly connected on our phones and computers, always checking our timelines, and we crouch in a corner and cry every time the fail whale rears its ugly head. As addictive as the service is though, Twitter is often asleep at the wheel when it comes to features. Luckily, that’s where third-party developers come into play and when it comes to Twitter apps, there are now thousands of choices ac...
- Broadcom announces first 5G Wi-Fi combo chips for low-end smartphones, tablets, and PCs
- Microsoft announces Sculpt comfort and Sculpt mobile mice with dedicated Windows key
- Amazon confirms India not in the list of 170 countries to get Kindle Fire HD
- New Kinect camera coming to Windows 8 in 2014
- Sony Xperia Z tablet goes up for pre-order online for Rs 44,990