Research In Motion recently published a few tidbits of information on two unannounced, yet not unseen BlackBerry smartphones, the Bold 9790 and the Curve 9380. RIM confirmed the BlackBerry Curve 9380 will offer a 3.2-inch touchscreen display with a 480 x 360-pixel resolution, and the Bold 9790 will feature a smaller 2.44-inch screen with a 480 x 360-pixel resolution on the company’s developer website. BGR recently had an exclusive hands-on with the Bold 9790 and the Curve 9380, codenamed “Orlando....
Results for: “Curve 9380” categories
In addition to scoring some quick intimate moments with the brand new BlackBerry Bold 9790 (Bellagio) yesterday, we were also able to check out the company’s first ever touch Blackberry Curve, the BlackBerry Curve 9380 (Orlando). The styling of the Curve 9380 is a mix of the BlackBerry Bold on the top of the handset, and it continues down into a design much like the BlackBerry Torch 9850. Around back, the phone looks more like the traditional BlackBerry Curve smartphone that we all know. As far as raw s...
- RCom increases iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S contract prices and introduces a plan for the iPhone 4S
- Nokia launches the Asha 500, Asha 502 and Asha 503 in India priced between Rs 4,499 and Rs 6,799
- The best smartphones in the world, 2013 edition (part 3)
- Nokia Lumia 1320 and Lumia 525 to launch in India next month
- WhatsApp hits 400 million active users – and lashes out viciously at rivals