Apple has refreshed its iMac desktop computer range, pumping up the gigahertz with some hefty quad core processing muscle, and throwing in some extra specs as well. The new iMac range comes with quad-core Intel Core i5 processors, with users having the option to go for Core i7 processors upto 3.4 GHz. There are also new AMD Radeon HD graphics processors, which enables Apple in its typically understated manner to claim that “the new iMac has the most powerful graphics ever in an all-in-one desktop.”...
Results for: “Desktops” categories
According to patent filings discovered by Patently Apple, Cupertino-based tech company Apple may be working to bring a Spaces-like feature to its iPad tablet. Spaces, which first debuted in Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5) back in 2007, allows users to manage multiple, virtual desktops to aid window organization and management — the feature has been standard in a handful of various Linux window environments for nearly a decade. It is unclear if the function will be used as a card-based application switcher, like t...
- Nokia teases 41-megapixel Lumia smartphone ahead of July 11 event
- Apple to launch the iPhone 4 16GB in India for Rs 31,800
- Microsoft planning a version of the Surface RT with a Qualcomm CPU: Report
- “ARMs” race for the greatest smartphone chipset hits a new high with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800
- Should you switch from your monthly 2G plans for Vodafone’s new pay-as-you-use tariffs?