Apple has refreshed its iMac desktop computer range, pumping up the gigahertz with some hefty quad core processing muscle, and throwing in some extra specs as well. The new iMac range comes with quad-core Intel Core i5 processors, with users having the option to go for Core i7 processors upto 3.4 GHz. There are also new AMD Radeon HD graphics processors, which enables Apple in its typically understated manner to claim that “the new iMac has the most powerful graphics ever in an all-in-one desktop.”...
Results for: “face time” categories
Apple has released OS X 10.6.7 for Mac computers, and it includes some stability, performance, and security enhancements. It also fixes display issues that have been plaguing early 2011 MacBook Pro models. The update should make the Back to My Mac software more reliable, resolves some issues that occurred while transferring files to SMB servers, addresses bugs related to FaceTime performance and the Mac App Store, and improves graphics stability and display compatibility when using your MacBook Pro with an ...
- Should you switch from your monthly 2G plans for Vodafone’s new pay-as-you-use tariffs?
- Huawei Ascend Mate hands-on and first impressions
- Huawei Ascend P6 announced, is the world’s thinnest Android smartphone with quad-core processor, 5-megapixel front camera and running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Sony Bravia X 4K TV first impressions
- Huawei Ascend Mate vs Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3