Apple is expected to finally unveil its cloud-based music service next month at its annual Worldwide Developer Conference in San Francisco. Unlike similar products recently introduced by Google and Amazon that feature limited utility, Apple is thought to have deals in place with major record labels that will allow it to offer a paid service and a simplified library building process. The service has been rumored to be in development for years, and now Bloomberg Businessweek has supposedly spilled the beans, de...
Results for: “iTunes streaming” categories
Apple has now reportedly signed three of four major U.S. record labels as it prepares to launch a new cloud-based streaming music service in the near future. According to Bloomberg, Apple has inked a deal with Sony that will allow the label’s massive catalog to be used alongside a forthcoming streaming product Apple will likely unveil next month. The news comes just one day after Apple is said to have finalized a similar deal with EMI. Google recently unveiled its Music Beta by Google service and befor...
- Apple confirms iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C will work on Airtel’s 4G LTE network
- iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C on Airtel get software update to enable 4G LTE ahead of launch
- Apple iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display official prices in India
- Soon one won’t need a data connection to access Twitter: Reuters
- Samsung Chromebook launched in India for Rs 26,990