The patent war between Apple and Samsung never seems to stop. The warring heads are back after a breather. Reuters reports that the latter has accused the former of violating four of its patents which also includes the use of emoticons. Samsung Electronics has filed fresh claims against Apple Inc over alleged patent infringements in Germany. The two companies have been conflicting over breaches pertaining to WCDMA for 3G mobile handsets owned by Samsung.“(Samsung) made four more claims; two are standard...
Results for: “patent suit” categories
HTC on Wednesday filed a patent complaint against Apple with the U.S. International Trade Commission. The new filing is actually an amended complaint filed previously with the ITC, but it now cites nine new patents previously owned by Google but transferred to HTC just last week. Prior to being held by Google, four of the patents were registered to Motorola, currently the $12.5 billion apple of Google’s eye. Motorola had apparently transferred the patents to Google at some point over the past year. Th...
- Nokia launches the Asha 500, Asha 502 and Asha 503 in India priced between Rs 4,499 and Rs 6,799
- The best smartphones in the world, 2013 edition (part 3)
- Nokia Lumia 1320 and Lumia 525 to launch in India next month
- WhatsApp hits 400 million active users – and lashes out viciously at rivals
- Apple Mac Pro goes on sale for Rs 229,900