When Sony had announced its PlayStation suite for its Android portfolio, the company had specified that it would license the suite to competing Android OEMs, and it is being reported that HTC will become the first Android vendor to receive the PlayStation suite. As of now there as been no official announcement from either Sony or HTC, but the folks at Pocket-Lint are pointing towards a MWC announcement later this month.If true, HTC’s Android users will have the ability to play older PlayStation One titl...
Results for: “PlayStation games” categories
Ahead of the release of Sony Ericsson’s highly anticipated Xperia PLAY smartphone, Sony PlayStation games have begun appearing in Google’s Android Market. Five title’s became available in the Market on Thursday, including Syphon Filter, MediEvil and Cool Boarders 2. Currently available titles are listed for $6.38 each, and more are expected in the coming days and weeks. Sony Ericsson’s Xperia PLAY will be the first PlayStation Certified Android smartphone when it launches soon, and it...
- GOSF 2013 deals of the day
- Asus Transformer Book Trio launched in India for Rs 98,099
- Nokia is launching an Android smartphone and Microsoft can’t do much about it
- GOSF 2013 homepage goes down on Day 1 of the shopping festival
- LG G Flex Android smartphone with curved display unveiled in India, goes on sale in February