Woh. HP on Thursday announced that it is putting an abrupt end to its efforts with webOS. The company says it will “discontinue operations for webOS devices, specifically the TouchPad and webOS phones. HP will continue to explore options to optimize the value of webOS software going forward.” The news comes just ahead of the company’s third-quarter earnings report. HP also confirmed that it may spin off its PC business and that it is currently in talks with Autonomy regarding “a possib...
Results for: “Pre3” categories
The Federal Communications Commission recently released documents outlining the testing and approval of Hewlett-Packard’s upcoming flagship smartphone, the HP Pre 3. Beyond the idea that the public release of these documents could mean that an official announcement isn’t far away, the documents also reveal that the CDMA version of the Pre 3, thought to be coming soon to Verizon Wireless, also includes global GSM compatibility. This would make Verizon’s version of the anticipated webOS phone ...
- Huawei Ascend Mate 6.1-inch phablet launched in India for Rs 24,900
- Samsung to launch modified version of the Galaxy S4 which will be the first advanced-LTE smartphone in the world: Reuters
- New iPad photos emerge, looks similar to the iPad mini
- Apple announces Back to College program in India, offers Rs 12,000 off on MacBook Pro for college students
- Apple officially announces iPad trade-in offer, gives minimum of Rs 4,000 off for old tablets