Mukesh Ambani’s Jio Infocomm has received a nod for using 10,000 mobile numbers it would require to test its 4G services without any compensation to be paid the government. Out of these, 4,000 numbers have been allotted for Delhi and Mumbai each, and the rest 2,000 in Jamnagar in Gujarat, ET reports. (more…)Google+
Results for: “Reliance Industries Limited” categories
Reliance Industries (RIL) is reportedly in talks to partner with Samsung, which would be a major move to mold the face of 4G devices and services in future in India. RIL under Mukesh Ambani is reported to have teamed up with Samsung to use its LTE platform and 4G-enabled devices bundled with RIL’s data and voice services, ET reports. This way Samsung will become the technology and hardware partner with RIL to offer its services on it. (more…)Google+
- Should you switch from your monthly 2G plans for Vodafone’s new pay-as-you-use tariffs?
- Huawei Ascend Mate hands-on and first impressions
- Huawei Ascend P6 announced, is the world’s thinnest Android smartphone with quad-core processor, 5-megapixel front camera and running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Sony Bravia X 4K TV first impressions
- Huawei Ascend Mate vs Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3
Mukesh Ambani’s Infotel Broadband will soon set up over 1,00,000 towers for its 4G operations in the next three years. This news definitely comes as a shocker and may also disappoint a few telecom tower companies including Anil Ambani’s Reliance Infratel which were hoping that Infotel Broadband would use their passive infrastructure for its services.According to a report published by the Economic Times, the company intends to launch its 4G services later this year or early next year and if the ta...