Amazon is reported to be in talks with Texas Instruments to buy its OMAP chip business for smartphones and tablets. Texas Instruments had earlier announced its intention to wind down this business and instead focus on embedded platforms. Amazon also happens to be one of its biggest customers. (more…)Google+
Results for: “Texas Instruments” categories
Right on cue, Notion Ink has announced on its blog its partnership with Texas Instruments (TI) for its next generation tablet, Adam II. Still early days for the actual tablet launch, the Adam II will run on TI’s OMAP 44xx processor and other TI components like Wi-Link 7.0 and Phoenix Audio Power Amplifiers. Notion Ink is claiming the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich tablet has been designed for power performance and multi-tasking experience (does not mean much till we see the actual device). Rest of the s...
- The best smartphones in the world, 2013 edition (part 1)
- Micromax Canvas Blaze smartphone with 5-inch display launched for Rs 10,999 with MTS
- This is what India Googled in 2013
- Sony PlayStation 4 launched in India for Rs 39,990, will be available from January 6
- Lenovo Vibe X Vs Gionee Elife E6: Specification comparison