TomTom has issued a brief statement that it has signed a global licensing agreement with Apple for “maps and related information.” The company is not providing any further details about what all will be included in the agreement. Yesterday Apple announced it is booting out Google Maps and is going with its own map and navigation service. (more…)Google+
Results for: “TomTom” categories
Last September, TomTom had launched its first portable navigation devices, ‘Via series’, in India along with its Landmark Navigation system. It had also promised to keep updating its maps every quarter. Now TomTom has announced the availability of a free map update for all its Via device users in India, which can be downloaded from here. The new maps contain the most up-to-date information which includes details and street coverage of over 5,000 cities.Its Via series of devices come in either 4.3-inch or ...
- Android 4.3 seen running on Nexus 4 at the Thailand Mobile Expo
- Samsung Galaxy Young launched in India for Rs 8,010
- Broadcom announces first 5G Wi-Fi combo chips for low-end smartphones, tablets, and PCs
- Microsoft announces Sculpt comfort and Sculpt mobile mice with dedicated Windows key
- Amazon confirms India not in the list of 170 countries to get Kindle Fire HD