It appears that Microsoft is on a simplification drive and in its quest of simplification it has renamed the Windows Phone Marketplace to the Windows Phone Store. The idea behind this seems simple enough, to have some sort of synergy between the Windows brand equity, however Microsoft has not really started using this new branding. The newly launched Windows Phone Dev Center has some sprinklings of this new branding and perhaps the boys from Redmond will reveal it when they unveil the first Windows Phone 8 sm...
Results for: “Windows Phone Market” categories
The Windows Phone Marketplace has crossed the 100,000 apps barrier today and currently there are 100,145 apps, however currently only 88,371 apps are available for download in 60 countries reports All About Windows Phone. Windows Phone has achieved this mark in just 20 months. (more…)Google+
- Twitter’s two-factor authentication offers limited security
- Android 4.3 seen running on Nexus 4 at the Thailand Mobile Expo
- Samsung Galaxy Young launched in India for Rs 8,010
- Broadcom announces first 5G Wi-Fi combo chips for low-end smartphones, tablets, and PCs
- Microsoft announces Sculpt comfort and Sculpt mobile mice with dedicated Windows key