YouTube is now getting four billion video views on a daily basis reports Reuters. This is a 25 percent boost in the last 8 months. According to the report, roughly 60 hours of video content is now uploaded every minute in comparison to around 48 hours of content in May 2011. Besides this major increase in content creation and consumption, one of the major factors for consumption is the mobile boom with YouTube apps gracing a myriad of devices including smartphones, tablets, and smart televisions in addition t...
Results for: “YouTube Live” categories
Google’s YouTube on Friday announced that it is rolling out its new YouTube Live beta platform located at www.youtube.com/live. YouTube will use the channel to stream live events, concerts, interviews and more. Users will be able to subscribe to partners streaming on YouTube Live and will be notified of events as they approach. The online video service said it is only working with a few partners initially, but that “the goal is to provide thousands of partners with the capability to live stream fo...
- GOSF 2013 deals of the day
- Asus Transformer Book Trio launched in India for Rs 98,099
- Nokia is launching an Android smartphone and Microsoft can’t do much about it
- GOSF 2013 homepage goes down on Day 1 of the shopping festival
- LG G Flex Android smartphone with curved display unveiled in India, goes on sale in February