PUBG Mobile has now received the slated 0.7.0 update which brings the much awaited War mode to the game along with some other things like a new weapon along with the option to form clans. The size of the update is 1.6GB for Android devices and 2.2GB for iOS devices.
The War mode is identical to what we have seen in the PC version of the game. Teams of players will drop in fully armed on a small area in the map that is enclosed by a blue circle. The blue circle will be inflicting fatal damage and players can respawn as many times as possible until the game ends. The objective of the game is to score 100 points.
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) July 24, 2018
Scoring works in a simple way, players are granted one point for knocking down an opponent, one point for reviving a knocked down teammate, one point for killing an opponent knocked down by someone else, and three points for killing an opponent who was knocked down by the player itself.
Another feature added this time is the clan system that will help players form some quick teams, and have customisable logos, and complete challenges to increase ranks. The new weapon added to the game is SLR which is classified as a Designated Marksman Rifle or a DMR for short.
Vivo NEX First Look
Here’s the full patch notes of PUBG Mobile 0.7.0 update:
Arcade Mode – War
– A new, faster-paced variation of Arcade mode.
– Added the SLR Sniper Rifle.
– Added Light Foregrip, Half Foregrip, Thumb Foregrip.
– Parameters for Vertical Foregrip and Angled Foregrip have been adjusted.
– Added many entertaining and challenging long-term objectives. Complete difficult objectives to get titles and outfits.
– Added titles to the game. Players can select one to display by their name.
– Players can now create or join Clans, which unlocks Clan insignia, missions, and the Clan Shop.
– Check out the regional rankings to see who’s the best.
First Person Perspective
– Now supported in custom rooms.
– Added a team channel for finding teams.
– Added a community system where players can find topics that interest them by tags.
– Players can now give one another LIKEs after a match. Number of LIKEs received will be displayed on a player’s profile page.
– Characters now have different poses on the results screen based on performance.
– Added new idling animation for female characters.
Main Menu UI Redesign
– Main UI redesigned for players to enter different modes quicker.
Shop UI Redesign
– Simplified shop UI.
Multiple Crate Purchases and Batch Dismantle
– All crates can now be purchased 10 at a time.
– Extra items in inventory can now be dismantled in batch.
– Crates can now be opened by coupons, which are created by combining coupon scraps.
– Added new vehicles, helmets, backpack finishes and new character faces.
– Messages can now be marked as read instantly.
– Players can see friends recommended by the system.
– Added more ways to share.
– Room owners now have access to more room parameters.
– Friends list has been improved to fix an issue where data errors occurred when having too many friends.
– Added weapon information to spectator mode.
– Added an instant refuel button so that vehicles low on fuel can be refueled instantly.
– Custom controls: sprint button, pick-up list.