HTC Desire V Dual-SIM Android smartphone available in India for Rs 21,999
HTC has launched its first Dual-SIM Android smartphone in India. The Desire V features a 4-inch WVGA (480×800 pixels) display, a 5-megapixel camera and Beats audio technology. Priced at Rs 21,000, it boasts a 1GHz processor coupled with 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory with a microSD card slot and has a 1650 mAh battery. Read on for complete specs.
The Desire V has dual standby but not dual active SIM cards and only one of the SIM card slots is 3G-enabled, which is the norm these days. Like the One Series smartphones, the Desire V runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with HTC Sense 4 UI on top. Check out the complete specs below.
SIZE: 118.5 x 62.3 x 9.32 mm
WEIGHT: 114 grams
DISPLAY: 4-inch 480×800 pixels touchscreen
PLATFORM: Android 4.0 with HTC Sense 4
MEMORY: 512MB RAM, 4GB storage memory
- Dual SIM: dual standby (not dual active)
- One slot supports both HSPA/WCDMA and GSM/GPRS/EDGE, and another slot supports GSM/GPRS only
- HSPA/WCDMA: dual-band (900/2100 MHz)
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: tri-band 900/1800/1900 MHz
- 5 megapixel camera with auto focus and LED flash
- F2.8 aperture and 34mm lens
BATTERY: 1650 mAh