Now that the new iPad is out most people are wondering what kind of firepower Apple has managed to cram into this revolutionary product. Well for that hit the break and read on, we have broken down all the iPad tech specs to their bare minimums.
- 9.7-Inch LCD backlid IPS Retina Display with a 2048×1536 pixels resolution
- Dual-core Apple A5X custom-designed, high-performance, low-power system-on-a-chip with quad-core graphics
- 5-megapixel iSight camera, Video recording, HD (1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio, FaceTime camera with VGA-quality photos and video at up to 30 frames per second
- Built-in 42.5-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, Up to 9 hours of surfing the web using cellular data network
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 technology, Wi-Fi + 4G for AT&T model: LTE (700, 2100 MHz), Wi-Fi + 4G for Verizon model: LTE (700 MHz) CDMA EV-DO Rev
- 16GB, 32GB and 64GB
- Depth: 0.37 inch (9.4 mm), Weight: 1.44 pounds (652 g), Weight: 1.46 pounds (662 g) for LTE model