It is raining budget smartphones these days and the latest addition to join this list is the Videocon A27. The dual-SIM smartphone packs in an array of features including HSPA connectivity. It is available for Rs 5,999.
The A27 features a 4.0-inch WVGA touchscreen, a 3-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front camera for video calling. It runs on the Ice Cream Sandwich version of the Android OS and is powered by 1GHz Broadcomm processor. There is a 1500mAh battery under the hood, apart from 512MB RAM and 4GB internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB using a microSD.
Other features include an FM Radio with recording, Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP support, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS and A-GPS. Though the device features an impressive set of features, it will face tough competition with the recently launched Huawei Ascend Y210D. Those who can manage with a smaller screen (3.5-inch) may opt for the Ascend Y210D which houses similar set of features and is available for Rs 4,999.
Videocon A27 key specifications:
• 4.0-inch WVGA capacitive touch screen.
• Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS.
• 1GHz Broadcomm processor.
• Dual-SIM, dual standby.
• 1500 mAh battery.
• 3.75G, Wi-Fi, 802.11b/g/n, GPS/A-GPS & A2DP Bluetooth.
• 3-megapixel rear camera, VGA front camera.
• 512MB RAM, 4 GB ROM, expandable memory up to 32GB.
• G sensor & Proximity Sensor.
• Micro USB Support.