Google and Asus seem do be doing pretty well with the $199 Nexus 7 tablet. It has allowed the Android crowd gain a footing in a tablet market dominated by Apple. PocketNow is now reporting a set of leaked GLBenchmarks that suggest a $99 Asus made Android Jelly Bean tablet. (more…)Google+
Result for: “Google Tablet” categories
Google chairman, Eric Schmidt, let slip (unless we got lost in translation) that Google will launch a Google-branded tablet in the first half of 2012. The slip, intentional or otherwise, happened during an interview with Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera, which quoted him as saying in the “next six months we plan to market a tablet of the highest quality.” Of course, this could mean many things but the most obvious being a tablet equivalent of Nexus is in the works. This could also be the firs...
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 now available in India for Rs 10,999
- Nexus 7 (2013) Wi-Fi and LTE variants launched by Asus from Rs 20,999 onwards
- New report claims to reveal Galaxy S5 launch timing
- This is India’s answer to the Google Glass
- Hackers steal 2 million Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo passwords