Android voice assistant app ‘Iris’ is now powered by ChaCha’s information database providing a database similar to one provided by Wolfram-Alpha for the iPhone 4S’s ‘Siri’. While ’Iris’ is not exactly up there with ‘Siri’ in terms of voice recognition it is free first of all and with future development it surely has the potential to pose a challenge to Apple’s Siri. Apart from this with ChaCha powering its answer engine it has access to a ver...
Result for: “Iris” categories
One97 today announced it has invested in Dexetra, the makers of Iris app for Android, via its investment arm One97 Mobility Fund. The financial details around the investment were not revealed but the investment was made months ago, according to a post on the company’s website. The Dexetra team already had an Artificial Intelligence service in place and created the Android app overnight in eight hours after Apple demonstrated Siri on iPhone 4S (Iris is Siri in reverse). The app is available in Android Ma...
- GOSF 2013 deals of the day
- Asus Transformer Book Trio launched in India for Rs 98,099
- Nokia is launching an Android smartphone and Microsoft can’t do much about it
- GOSF 2013 homepage goes down on Day 1 of the shopping festival
- LG G Flex Android smartphone with curved display unveiled in India, goes on sale in February