The Indian givernment has finally found a way to encrypt data from BlackBerry and other popular email services sch as Yahoo, Skype, Nokia Pushmail, Gmail and others. The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) is working on a model wherein direct tapping of BBM services would be possible instead of sending requests to RIM for surveillance. To sort out this issue, the MHA has set up a server, controlled by a team of officers which would help in direct linkage with the servers of these giants for interception.The MHA ha...
Result for: “Nokia Pushmail” categories
The Telecom Minister of India Kapil Sibal has recently held a meeting with the Interpol Secretary General Ronald K Noble to discuss intercept mechanism of such communications which would help in combating telecom crimes. Indian security agencies are not able to intercept the encrypted communication from services like BlackBerry, Gmail, Nokia Pushmail and Skype. The Department of Telecom may seek the experience of the U.S agencies, both technical and regulatory as to how do they intercept such messages in read...
- Samsung to launch modified version of the Galaxy S4 which will be the first advanced-LTE smartphone in the world: Reuters
- New iPad photos emerge, looks similar to the iPad mini
- Apple announces Back to College program in India, offers Rs 12,000 off on MacBook Pro for college students
- Apple officially announces iPad trade-in offer, gives minimum of Rs 4,000 off for old tablets
- Google’s Project Loon aspires to deploy balloons to deliver Internet to the entire world