Notion Ink has released a beta version of Android Ice Cream Sandwich for its Adam tablet. Adam users can download the update from here. The update process is a little trickier than a regular OTA update like most other tablets get, but we are sure Adam’s users are more adept at tweaking and modifying things on their tablets. We also caught up with Notion Ink’s founder, Rohan Shravan, to talk about the company, what makes its tablets different from hundreds of Android tablets available out there and...
Result for: “Notion Ink Android Ice Cream Sandwich” categories
Right on cue, Notion Ink has announced on its blog its partnership with Texas Instruments (TI) for its next generation tablet, Adam II. Still early days for the actual tablet launch, the Adam II will run on TI’s OMAP 44xx processor and other TI components like Wi-Link 7.0 and Phoenix Audio Power Amplifiers. Notion Ink is claiming the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich tablet has been designed for power performance and multi-tasking experience (does not mean much till we see the actual device). Rest of the s...
- New report claims to reveal Galaxy S5 launch timing
- This is India’s answer to the Google Glass
- Hackers steal 2 million Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo passwords
- Viber for desktop gets into the Christmas spirit with a Santa theme and free stickers
- Apple’s iPhone 5S is the most expensive in India according to global price index