Nokia CEO Stephen Elop once again addressed rumors of a possible sale of Nokia’s phone business. Rumors emerged on Wednesday suggesting Samsung was preparing to bid on Nokia’s cell phone division, but Elop addressed them on Thursday while speaking to The Wall Street Journal. Elop insisted that the rumors are “completely groundless.” The CEO continued, “Nokia is not for sale.” While Elop has been steady with his message, there is of course wiggle room in his choice of word...
Result for: “phones” categories
Google is on stage and just announced that the next major Android OS, Ice Cream Sandwich, will launch in Q4 of this year. It will combine the tablet and smartphone operating systems into one joint OS that will support all devices. Google bills it as “One OS everywhere, state of the art UI, advanced app framework, open source.” The universal OS will be able to adapt to the specific form factor of the device it’s running on, and also includes new features like face-tracking and camera enhancem...
- Micromax teases the Canvas 4 on Facebook, hints at a new way to unlock the phone
- Microsoft retracts Xbox One Internet requirements and used game policies
- Nokia teases 41-megapixel Lumia smartphone ahead of July 11 event
- Apple to launch the iPhone 4 16GB in India for Rs 31,800
- Microsoft planning a version of the Surface RT with a Qualcomm CPU: Report