After Airtel and Idea, Reliance Communications has follow suit and introduced new affordable 3G plans for its customers. With the new plans, customers will get 1GB of data at Rs 250 per month and 2GB of data at Rs 450 per month. This new plan matches , what Airtel and Idea are offering. (more…)Google+
Result for: “Reliance 3G” categories
Just a few days ago we had reported that RCom is on the verge of inking a deal with Google wherein Android devices will come bundled with free 3G data usage of up to 1GB. And today, the carrier has officially announced this deal and will be marketing Android devices in the country for the next two years. A new RCom connection and this offer of free 3G data usage of 1GB will come bundled with Google branded Android devices from vendors such as Samsung, HTC, Sony and LG. RCom also plans to introduce expert cus...
- Nokia teases 41-megapixel Lumia smartphone ahead of July 11 event
- Apple to launch the iPhone 4 16GB in India for Rs 31,800
- Microsoft planning a version of the Surface RT with a Qualcomm CPU: Report
- “ARMs” race for the greatest smartphone chipset hits a new high with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800
- Should you switch from your monthly 2G plans for Vodafone’s new pay-as-you-use tariffs?
Newly purchased Android smartphones in the country are reportedly going to come with a free 3G plan for six months, thanks to deal between Reliance and Google. The Times of India says that devices will come bundled with a Reliance 3G connection with 1GB of data for free. The offer will be applicable to HTC, Sony, LG, and Samsung handsets and notable there is no mention of Motorola in the list, which ironically is being acquired by Google. (more…)Google+