Samsung has launched the Galaxy Ace Plus in India which runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread and carries a price tag of Rs 18,150.The device sports a 3.65-inch HVGA (480×320 pixels) display and runs a 1GHz processor tied in with 512MB of RAM. Imaging wise the device rocks a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash. Other features include 2GB of internal storage and a micro-SD card slot with support for up to 32GB of memory and a 1,300 mAh battery. The device also features a full suite of sensors including an acceler...
Result for: “Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus” categories
Ever since Samsung announced the Galaxy Ace Plus a few hours ago, I have not been able to help but think how similar it looks to a phone launched in June of 2008. The iPhone 3G that is. It has been bugging me so much that I dug out an old iPhone 3G lying with me and compared it with the official images Samsung released today. Yes, I have not seen the actual unit but the photographs are too similar to dismiss. As an exercise, I took the official images of the iPhone 3G in the same profile and the similarities ...
- Nokia teases 41-megapixel Lumia smartphone ahead of July 11 event
- Apple to launch the iPhone 4 16GB in India for Rs 31,800
- Microsoft planning a version of the Surface RT with a Qualcomm CPU: Report
- “ARMs” race for the greatest smartphone chipset hits a new high with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800
- Should you switch from your monthly 2G plans for Vodafone’s new pay-as-you-use tariffs?