Samsung has launched a bunch of dual-SIM handsets, three smartphones – Galaxy Ace Duos, Galaxy Y Pro Duos, Galaxy Y Duos and two feature phones – the Champ Deluxe Duos and Star 3 Duos in India. While the vendor is claiming to have launched its set of dual-SIM smartphones for the first time here in India but we still don’t understand why Samsung gives such super long names to its phones. Also, we have now officially lost count of the number of Galaxy models currently running in the market. H...
Result for: “samsung star 3 duos” categories
Samsung has just announced the Star 3 and the Star 3 Duos touchscreen phones, the latest addition to its popular Star range of handsets. There is absolutely no difference between the two models except for the fact that the Star 3 Duos (as the name suggests) comes with dual-SIM functionality. The vendor says that these two models will be launched in Russia first by the end of this month and will subsequently be shipped to other regions such as CIS, Europe, Latin America, Africa, Middle East, Southeast/Southwes...
- HTC’s new smartphones leave a lot to be desired
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 shipments cross 10 million in three months
- HTC launches Desire 501, Desire 601 and Desire 700 in India, prices start at Rs 16,890
- Qualcomm’s first 64-bit chipset targets Rs 10,000 4G LTE smartphones for China and India
- Nokia BH-121 aka Guru Bluetooth stereo headset launched