HTC’s first tablet is now on sale exclusively at Best Buy, and we’ve been playing with one for the last couple days. We first saw it at MWC and then we played with Sprint’s version, the EVO View 4G, at CTIA, but you know the drill… it’s always totally different when you have one up close for an extended period of time. For all intents and purposes, the HTC Flyer really is a large HTC Sense smartphone, and that results in a good experience at some times and a not-so-good experienc...
Result for: “stylus” categories
Planning on picking up an Android tablet in the next month or two? If you are, we definitely have a video that you’re going to want to watch. Because whether those plans include HTC’s Flyer tablet or not, the 7-inch device makes an extremely strong case for itself in this official video. The six minute spot posted by HTC focuses on some key differentiators of the Flyer; the Scribe pen and Sense user experience. The clip shows, in great detail, just what you can do with this 21st century stylus a...
- Paul Jacobs to step down as Qualcomm CEO; Steve Mollenkopf to take over
- Major technology expo CeBit is coming to India in 2014
- GOSF 2013 extended by a day to December 14
- Are the days of coprocessors in smartphones already numbered?
- Twitter introduces controversial blocking policies, but reverts them after user backlash