October 26 is D-day for Microsoft, it not only is launching the reimagined version of its cash cow – Windows, but is also launching it first PC hardware product – Surface RT tablet. But Surface RT is just the tip of the iceberg. OEMs have longed for a tablet OS that can compete with the iPad and Windows 8/ Windows RT is their new hope. They are launching a legion of new Windows powered devices, which will don the Metro goodness that Microsoft champions with Windows 8/RT. Read on to find out about some of ...
Result for: “Toshiba” categories
Apart from Dell, Toshiba also has launched a slew of products running the newly launched Intel Ivy Bridge based silicon in India. Some of these laptops include the Satellite C Series, the Satellite L series, the Satellite M840 and the Satellite U840. (more…)Google+
- Microsoft planning a version of the Surface RT with a Qualcomm CPU: Report
- “ARMs” race for the greatest smartphone chipset hits a new high with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800
- Should you switch from your monthly 2G plans for Vodafone’s new pay-as-you-use tariffs?
- Huawei Ascend Mate hands-on and first impressions
- Huawei Ascend P6 announced, is the world’s thinnest Android smartphone with quad-core processor, 5-megapixel front camera and running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Toshiba India has launched a new range of notebook PCs in India called the ‘Sparkling Satellite’ series. The L740 14-inch notebook series and the L750 15.4-inch notebook series populate the range. Uniquely the Sparkling Satellite notebooks will be available three colors, a departure from the bland color palates previously offered by Toshiba on its notebooks. (more…)Google+
Toshiba is all set to showcase the world’s lightest and thinnest 10.1-inch tablet and 13.3-inch Ultrabook at next week’s CES. The Japanese tech giant will also showcase a waterproof tablet reference design with an OLED display and a 55-inch QFHD television with glass-free 3D. Well, knowing this space, we are not sure till when these devices will be the world’s “thinnest and lightest,” especially at an event like CES where just about everyone and their grannies will be peddling in...