Security expert Kaspersky has published a report detailing the threats Indian users had to face this year. The data was collected between the months of April and June and includes security threats from spam, viruses and malware among others. (more…)Google+
Result for: “virus” categories
About 245,000 computers throughout the world could face a blackout on Monday thanks to the Alureon malware reports Reuters. Some have called it the Doomsday Virus after the malicious software was temporarily shut down (and then temporarily reactivated) in the US after a hacking scandal. While it has been noted that the scale of the virus has been over estimated, security firm Deteque noted that about 245,000 computers had been affected around the world and 45,355 computers were stationed in the US. (more&...
- Xbox One vs. PlayStation 4
- HTC’s new smartphones leave a lot to be desired
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 shipments cross 10 million in three months
- HTC launches Desire 501, Desire 601 and Desire 700 in India, prices start at Rs 16,890
- Qualcomm’s first 64-bit chipset targets Rs 10,000 4G LTE smartphones for China and India
Are pornographic images invading your Facebook news feed? We have yet to see it here at BGR, but ZDNET recently reported that “gory, violent pictures” and “hardcore pornography” are spreading across the social network. Facebook says it is getting to the bottom of the problem, but hasn’t yet revealed a solution or how the fiasco started. “Protecting the people who use Facebook from spam and malicious content is a top priority for us and we are always working to improve o...