Amazon will unveil its Android-powered “Kindle Fire” tablet on Wednesday during a press event in New York City. The Kindle Fire will begin to ship during the second week of November and, with a similar-sized 7-inch screen, the device looks very much like the BlackBerry PlayBook according to reports. GDGT explained that the device was built by Quanta, the same manufacturer that built the PlayBook, and the firm played a big role in designing each of the slates. While recent leaks have created a lot ...
Result for: “wednesday” categories
HTC announced on Wednesday that it will be making a “major news announcement” on Thursday at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time. HTC’s chief executive officer Peter Chou will make the announcement during a live teleconference from Los Angeles. We’re not sure what the company has brewing but we’ll be on the call tomorrow morning so be sure to tune in to see what HTC has in store.This post originally appeared on BGR: The Three Biggest Letters In Tech.com
- Should you switch from your monthly 2G plans for Vodafone’s new pay-as-you-use tariffs?
- Huawei Ascend Mate hands-on and first impressions
- Huawei Ascend P6 announced, is the world’s thinnest Android smartphone with quad-core processor, 5-megapixel front camera and running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Sony Bravia X 4K TV first impressions
- Huawei Ascend Mate vs Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3