Garena has finally released its much-awaited mobile battle royale game — Free Fire Max. The game is currently available for download on both Android and iOS platforms. It comes baked in with the new Firelink technology, which allows Free Fire players to migrate their existing process to the new game and then maintain their progress across both games. Also Read - Free Fire Elite Pass Season 42 expected to release on November 1: Check details
Free Fire Max brings in much better graphics, better game physics, exclusive features and much more. Here we will be detailing all of the steps that you need to follow to download the game to an iOS device. Also Read - Apple AR/VR headset mass production may be delayed until end of 2022 : Report
How to download Free Fire Max on iOS: Step-by-step guide
- Open the App Store on your iOS device or your PC browser where your Apple account is signed in to.
- Search for Free Fire Max or follow this link.
- Tap on the “Get” option to download the game.
- Confirm the download by either using Face ID, Touch ID or your Apple ID.
- After the confirmation, the game will start downloading.
- After the download is complete, you can start the game by tapping on it from your home screen
Note: Garena is currently uploading the OB30 update to Free Fire servers, and till the incorporation is not complete, players will not be able to access the new game. However, after the maintenance break comes to an end they can simply log in to the game, transfer their data using Firelink technology and start playing. Also Read - Apple Watch Series 7 first look: Classy with lots of health features
All users who pre-registered for Free Fire Max earlier will be able to claim their promised rewards from inside of the game’s mailbox. The rewards will include a lot of in-game items, skins and more, like the exclusive Cyber Max Loot Box.