Xbox players of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds have a new War Mode to busy themselves with this weekend. The event that will be one where players will have a hard time looking for each other and stealth will be the key factor. The new event mode that is now live on Xbox is called Silent and Violent, where all players will spawn with a fully loaded out VSS, along with level 1 helmet and vest.
The objective of the mode is to eliminate as many enemies as possible in this squad-based War Mode event. And this means there will be a time limit of 15 minutes and whichever 4-man team reaches 150 points first wins the match. Teams are awarded 1 point for knocking out enemies and 3 points for killing them.
The event went live on December 13 at 7:30AM IST and will be live till December 17, 1:30 AM IST which is Monday. Here’s a look at the patch notes of the game mode that can be seen on the PUBG blog.
– 4-man squads on Sanhok
– NA/EU: TPP/FPP
– OC/SA: TPP only
– Please note that getting into the Event Mode lobby as a party may cause your team to disband or crash when the match is made. Instead, invite your friends to play once you’re in the Event Mode lobby.
– War Mode
– All players spawn with a fully modified VSS, along with Lvl 1 helmet and vest.
– Players are also given 5 bandages, 1 energy drink, 1 stun grenade and 1 smoke grenade.
– Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 15 seconds
– Eliminating an enemy earns your team 3 points, while knocking out an enemy earns your team 1 point.
– If no team reaches 150 points after 15 minutes, the team with the most point wins.
WATCH: Forza Horizon 4 Gameplay
Other Event Rules
– 4-person squads only (maximum 40 players)
– Weather is Overcast
– Red zones are disabled
– Care packages are disabled
– Killer Spectating is enabled
– Friendly fire is disabled
– No vehicles respawns