There’s a new Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds update that is about the hit the servers. It brings in a slew of changes to the blue zone, and changes to the northern part of the Miramar map. The update is supposed to hit the live servers this week itself. Also Read - PUBG PC Update 8.2 live on test server with MG3 LMG, Decoy Grenade
The biggest updates to the bluezone has been to introduce shorter wait times, and the speeds of shrinking has been reduced for mid game. According to the developers, these changes should bring about a faster gameplay. There are plenty of other tweaks that the developers have done, and they are listed below. Also Read - PUBG available for 67 percent discount at PlayStation Summer Sale 2020
– Blue zone delay time has been reduced. You’ll be given less time to linger between phases.
– The maximum movement speed of the blue zone has been reduced. The blue zone will move more slowly toward the end of the game.
– The damage inflicted by 7th, 8th, and 9th blue zones has been increased.
– Except for the first blue zone, the probability of creating an extreme safe zone (one far away from the center of the previous circle) has been reduced by 30%.
– The final blue zone will narrow down to the center instead of narrowing down to a random spot, and the total wait time including the blue zone inactive time has been reduced. (195 seconds to 90 seconds)
– As the end of the match approaches, the safe zone will increasingly favor areas with land over areas with water.
– On Erangel specifically, the first safe zone will now be revealed 30 seconds earlier.
– On Miramar specifically, players can now see the first safe zone while flying in the airplane. (We may or may not carry this over to the next live update. We want your feedback about this change.)
– In-game clothing spawns have been removed from all maps. Other item spawn balance remains the same. Also Read - PUBG Update 8.1 live on the console test servers
PC 1.0 Update #10 is now live on Test Servers.
🍗 All in-game clothing has been removed from maps
🍗 Adjusted Blue Zone speed and damage
🍗 New locations, roads, and car spawns added to Miramarhttps://t.co/FfamnavW4D pic.twitter.com/NS4urXn7Ww
— PLAY BATTLEGROUNDS (@PUBG) April 11, 2018
Bluehole has even made some changes to the northern half of the Miramar map, which has been largely considered no-man’s-land by players due to its desolate nature. The developers are adding buildings and more vehicles to populate the area better as an end drop zone. Here are all the changes that have been added.
– The Oasis can now be found in the north, and Alcantara village has been added to the northwest.
– We’ve added more roads, off-road paths, and car spawning positions to facilitate easy travel into and out of the area.
– Higher-tier loot is now more likely to spawn in specific areas of the north of Miramar.
We’ve optimized the GPU performance of buildings seen from mid-range (all maps).
Watch: Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S First Look
Beside these there have been a host of miscellaneous changes, and the most important of which is that lobby leaders can now kick people off the lobby. Here are all the other changes coming to the game.
– Improvements to teams
– You can now send requests for invitations by clicking the invite button on another player’s career screen.
– If you are a team leader, you can now kick your team members.
– You can also kick any team member using “Team” tab in the friends list, found at the bottom right corner of the screen..
– Footsteps should now always make sound when walking on tarp, carpet
– Fixed an issue causing some objects to become invisible at particular distances
– Indoor plants should no longer block bullets
– Fixed and removed some weirdly-placed road signs, plants, and stairs
– Fixed an issue that broke the killer spectating function whenever the killer died too quickly after taking out the spectating player
– Fixed an issue that sometimes caused players to take no damage when exiting a moving vehicle