PUBG Mobile has just finished with its Season 3 and has now Season 4 which is also called Royale Pass Season 4 has been deployed. PUBG Mobile took a cue from some of the other battle royale games as well as its main game, and implemented the season system into the game. Now that season three has come to an end, the developers have announced season four that is all set to begin later this week.
The steady pace with which PUBG Mobile is getting its content shows the kind of profit the venture is making for its developers. The mobile and the Xbox versions of the game are still playing catch up with the PC version in terms of content but it is catching up fast. The Mobile version of the game has much more cosmetic items than the PC version which is also a testament to the sales it is seeing.
And now here are the Season 4 details of PUBG Mobile.
Royale Pass Season 4
– Added more firearm finishes, rare outfit rewards, new character faces and hairstyles. Also added 600 UC to Elite Pass rewards for players to purchase next season’s Pass.
– Fine-tuned the redemption feature so Elite Pass holders can purchase discounted items with BP or RP points.
– Added Mission Cards for players to complete harder missions.
– Added a Black Friday event where discounted backs are even cheaper for 3 days.
– Added a system where the odds of getting certain crate items are increased dramatically for a limited amount of time. Stay tuned for more information.
– Matchmaking and Chat now supports not choosing a second language.
– Optimized the Chat system to take up less RAM and keep more messages.
– Tuned the front page of the shop to emphasize weapon finish themes.
– Added M762 automatic rifle, which can be found on all maps. It is the first 7.62mm automatic rifle that accommodates stocks. It has 3 firing modes: single shot, triple shot, full-auto.
– Added Scooter to Sanhok. This vehicle accommodates up to 2 players.
– Added dynamic weather to Sanhok. Now the weather changes between sunny, rain and foggy at random.
– Added Hardcore Mode, where footstep sounds and audio cues are removed to resemble the PC experience. This mode will be available periodically in the form of “Hardcore Week”
WATCH: PUBG Beryl M762: All you need to know
As for the new weapon, the new one that will be added is the M762 assault rifle that was already added to the PC version of the game and was called, Beryl M762. This new rifle, has three fire modes, Single, Burst and Auto and comes with slots for a sight/scope, muzzle, grip and magazine.