PUBG Mobile, developed by Chinese company Tencent, has just come out with a huge update. The new update 0.4.0, which is now available for download on Android and iOS, brings Arcade Mode, Training Grounds, and many more gameplay adjustments. Also Read - PUBG Mobile players can win a free OnePlus 9 series phone: Here's howAlso Read - Garena Free Fire become top-grossing mobile game on Google Play Store in June
Arcade Mode will essentially be a 28-player mode where players can join solo, duo or in squads. The Arcade Mode selects one of the six possible variations of possibilities randomly. And by possibilities it means a game where players only have access to assault rifles or one where they begin with a full inventory. The other mode that has been added is Training grounds where players can basically try out all the weapons to get a better feel of them for when they use them in a real match. Also Read - After PUBG Mobile, Chinese online shopping app Shein to relaunch in India
Besides these new modes there are some new adjustments and additions as well, which include a follow option that can be used before parachuting and after landing. Doors can now be opened automatically and there are new animations as well. Here s the full set of update log for you to check out:
PUBG Mobile Update 0.4.0 Patch Notes
– 28 player mode, with each match taking on one of 6 variations.
– 6 variations: Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, Pistols, all weapons, melee only, and item heaven.
– Try out items, weapons, and practice your shooting skills.
– Follow function has been added, can be used before parachuting and after landing.
– Automatic door opening can now be enabled in settings.
– Pause time between picking up multiple items has been adjusted.
– The teammate elimination icon now disappears after some time.
– Adjusted sound effects for footsteps, UI, vehicles, and entering /exiting the Blue Zone.
– Jumping is no longer affected by sprinting.
– The crosshair is no longer blocked by the camera when standing next to a wall.
– 4X and 8X issues with choppiness have been resolved.
– New animations for being attacked and defeated have been added.
– Improved firing animations.
– Leaning improvements: movement and animation speed increased, “Lean & Open Scope” and “Lean & Fire” have been added.
– Enhanced combat experience: shake/vibration improved, button feedback improved, animations while being attacked have been improved and randomized.
– Camera perspective now switches after death to the player who delivered the killing blow.
– Motorcycles now have flipping tricks
– Added Nitrous Oxide engine to cars.
– Previously used vehicles are now be marked on the minimap.
Voice Chat Optimization
– Fixed an issue that caused voice chat to stop working after creating a group.
– Fixed crashing issues that have been reported by some players.
– Improved Bluetooth headset issues in iOS (optimization on this is on-going).
– Fixed an issue occurring with Android phones, that was not properly displaying an error when the game did not have access to a microphone.
– Voice chat is now supported by more devices.
– Added a new background, Dusk
– Players can now swap between a 2 column and 3 column view when opening crates.
– Added 3D touch firing options for iOS.
– Results screen: added a performance chart, daily reward limits are now shown.
– Rank 1 coupons now available.
– Items & cheats now available.
– New outfits now available (region-specific outfit will be available soon!)
– Duplicate outfits can now be destroyed for currency to purchase new items.