Heads up Xbox PUBG players, as there is a new hotfix available that is bringing bug fixes as well as new content for the game. PUBG has been very frequent with its updates, and one of the reasons is that its primary competitor Fortnite brings fresh content very quickly and on a weekly basis.
The new update brings a new login event to the game on Xbox with a new rewards called the “Punk Jacket” and a new skin called the “Road Warrior Helmet”. There are some supply system, gameplay, custom match as well as bug fixes as well. Check out all the changes in the patch notes below.
PUBG Xbox Hotfix November 15 Patch Notes:
– As a token of our appreciation for our players, 20,000 BP and the Punk Jacket (Black) will be received upon logging into the game after the hotfix maintenance has been completed. Once again, we thank our players for all the support while we worked to resolve long standing issues like Lost Connection to Host.
– Event Start time: After Maintenance
– Event End time: November 22 2:00AM PST / November 22 11:00AM CET
– Road Warrior Helmet is now available for purchase in the in-game Store for 20,000 BP
– Mission reset times have been adjusted to the following times:
– Daily Mission: 00:00 PST
– Weekly Mission: Monday 00:00 PST
– Added Forward Sensitivity option in controller settings
– Players who had difficulty moving in a straight line will be able to adjust this value
Note: Higher deadzone value equates to less sensitive movement of the left stick when moving forward
– Due to the decreased matches on certain servers and modes, we have decided to remove the availability of the modes below:
– NA FPP Duo
– EU FPP Solo
– OC TPP Duo
– With the support and requests from our LATAM community, we have decided to open the South – America server – TPP Squad.
– If the server can sustain a suitable population, other modes will be available to play in the order below:
– TPP [Squad → Solo → Duo] → FPP [Squad → Solo → Duo]
– We have reduced the time for automatically closing custom match lobbies from 2 hours after creating the lobby to 40 minutes after creating the lobby
– The host will be given a warning 30 minutes after creating the lobby
WATCH: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Gameplay
– Fixed a bug with movement interpolation which could cause other players’ movement to be visibly delayed
– This should reduce instances of desync
– Fixed an issue where the PUBG Limited Edition Controller DLC item (Male Jacket) would display in an incorrect color