BSNL is providing free one-year subscription of Amazon Prime to its mobile postpaid and landline customers. Under the offer, BSNL mobile postpaid consumers with a plan of Rs 399 or above, and BSNL landline plan of Rs 745 or above are eligible to get 12 months of Amazon Prime at no additional cost.
How to get the offer if you are on these plans
– First go to the BSNL website, and click on Amazon Prime offer banner (or simply type portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/subscription.do to visit directly)
– On the subscription page, you need to enter your eligible BSNL mobile or landline number along with valid email ID and Circle/State to generate an OTP
– Once done, you can validate and activate the offer by using your Amazon login credentials (same as Amazon app/website login). But if you do not have Amazon login then you can create an Amazon account from there as well.
How to check if you have activated Amazon Prime Video
– Visit Amazon Prime Video website, and log-in to check your account from top left of the page
– You can also check with BSNL on their Customer Support to see if Amazon Prime is a part of your service package
In case you do not have Rs 399 or above BSNL mobile postpaid plan or BSNL landline plan of Rs 745 or above, then existing customers can always subscribe to these packages to avail free Amazon Prime worth Rs 999 at no additional cost.
Watch Video: Amazon Prime Video Review
To note, BSNL-Amazon Prime offer is available for new Amazon Prime customers only. If you already have Amazon Prime subscription then you can only sign-up for the offer after your existing Prime membership expires.