Honor has launched another flagship V-series smartphone, Honor V40 5G, in China. The device is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ processor and it is backed by a 4,200mAh battery with support for 66W fast charging. It will be made available in Magic Night Black, Rose Gold and Titanium Silver colour options. Here we will be taking a look at the price of the new Honor V40 5G and its features. Also Read - Top five basic laptops for students and casual users under Rs 45,000
Honor V40 5G: Price
Honor V40 5G starts at Yuan 40,600 (approximately Rs 40,600) for the base 8GB RAM/128GB storage. The 8GB RAM/256GB storage variant is priced at Yuan 3,999 (approximately Rs 45,100). The device will go on sale today in China and are available in Magic Night Black, Rose Gold and Titanium Silver colour options. The company has not revealed international availability details for the device, including for India as of now. Also Read - Today’s Tech News: WhatsApp new features, Twitter blue tick, JioMeet crosses 15 million users
Honor V40 5G: Features
* Honor V40 5G sports a 6.72-inch full HD+ OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a 300Hz touch sampling rate and it comes with 80-degree curved edges and HDR10 support. The display has a resolution of 2676×1236 pixels. Also Read - Honor MagicBook 14 2021, MagicBook 15 2021 launched: Price, specifications
* The device comes with 8GB of RAM along with up to 256GB of internal storage.
* All of this is backed by a 4,200mAh battery with support for 66W fast wired charging. It also includes support for 50W fast wireless charging.
* Honor V40 5G comes with a triple camera setup on the back, consisting of a 50MP primary sensor paired with an 8MP ultra wide angle lens and a 2MP macro lens.
* The rear camera also comes with a laser autofocus sensor.
* On the front, it features a pill-shaped cutout, which includes a 16MP primary sensor and a secondary Time of Flight (ToF) lens for depth information.
* Security features include an in-display fingerprint scanner and facial recognition using the front camera.