Infinix has just launched another budget smartphone, the Infinix Hot 10 Play. This is the latest entrant in the company’s Hot 10 series, which already includes the Infinix Hot 10 and Infinix Hot 10 Lite. The only catch is that the company has launched its new Infinix Hot 10 Play in the Philippines, and is yet to launch the device in India. Key features include dual rear cameras, a fingerprint sensor and a 6,000mAh battery. Also Read - Infinix Hot 11, Hot 11S budget smartphones launched in India: Price, specifications
Infinix Hot 10 Play: Price
Infinix Hot 10 Play is priced at Peso 4,290 (approximately Rs 6,500) for the sole 2GB RAM/32GB internal storage variant. The device will be made available in two colour options: Aegean Blue and Morandi Green. Also Read - Infinix Hot 10i powered by Helio P65 SoC, 6,000mAh battery launched: Check price, specs
The company is yet to announce international availability details for the same. Also Read - Infinix Hot 11S launch date, some details confirmed: 50MP cameras, Helio G88 to expect
Infinix Hot 10 Play: Key features
* Infinix Hot 10 Play sports a 6.82-inch HD+ IPS display with a resolution of 1640×720 pixels and a waterdrop notch design.
* The device comes with 2GB of RAM along with 32GB of internal storage expandable via a microSD card.
* All of this is backed by a 6,000mAh battery, which the company claims can deliver 53 hours of talk time.
* For security, the device sports a fingerprint sensor on the back along with facial recognition via the front camera.
* On the back, it features a dual camera setup on the back, consisting of a 13MP primary sensor and an unspecified secondary sensor.
* On the front, it features an 8MP sensor for capturing selfies along with a physical flash.