Diwali is here, and almost all the tech companies are throwing up some surprise or the other as part of the celebration. And Apple, being one of the biggest in the game, is now offering users various deals on some of the most popular games and apps on its App Store. There are deals on apps as well as in-app purchases. Some of these offers will be available globally, while others will only be available in the Indian subcontinent. Let s take a look at the offers that Apple is providing. Also Read - Meet Indian developer who wins Apple Design award for his music app NaadSadhana
Offers on appsAlso Read - iPad Mini for 2021 to ditch fat bezels, could bring along new Apple Pencil Mini
CanvaAlso Read - iOS 4 is now available again on modern iPhones, complete with Home button: How to get it
This logo, poster, invitation maker has the following offers available globally between November 2 and 7.
– Promoted IAP vector pack that includes a pack of 20 exclusive Diwali vectors around the Diwali theme. The pack costs $1.49 , and will be available in localized pricing.
– The vector pack will come at a discounted pricing.
Swiggy is one of the more popular food ordering apps that are there in India, and this Diwali it is partnering up with Apple to bring some exclusive offers on the app. Between November 2-7, the app will get Diwali-themed carousels. iOS users will also get 50 percent discount (up to Rs 100) on their first order.
This is a popular app in India that provides urban lifestyle services like cleaning and pest control, plumbers, electricians and carpenters on on call, and other such services. Between November 2 to 7, the app will get a Diwali look and feel, as well as 10 percent cashback to new users.
Zomato is another leading food delivery app in India that will be offering special services during this festive season in association with Apple. Between November 2-7, regular Zomato users will be able to order sweets and get them either home delivered or pick-up from the restaurants. Also on offer will be 25 percent discount (up to Rs 100) on the first five orders. Zomato Gold users, on the other hand, will get up to 20 percent discount on annual membership.
Offers on games
Angry Birds Friends
This is another take on the classic bird-flinging, tower-crumbling madness with a dash of competitiveness, all packed into bite sized tournaments to play with friends. Between November 1-11, Angry Birds Friends would be introducing 12 brand new Diwali-themed levels. Every level will consist of fully customized backgrounds, foregrounds and level sprites.
Candy Crush Saga
This is one of the most popular line-match games in India and also around the world. Between November 2-8, Candy Crush users will get a Lollipop Hammer, Swedish Fish, Free Switch, two hours of Color Bombs, and one Coconut Wheel.
From the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale is a real-time multiplayer card game featuring troops, spells, and most importantly, the Royales from Clash of Clans. Between November 2-7, the following deals will be available. Diwali exclusive arena deals are below, where A resembles an Arena, and the # is the arena number in game:
– Diwali | A1-6 | $1 | 3000 Gold | 50 Gems
– Diwali | A1-6 | $2 | 1000 Gold | 100 Gems | 1 x Lightning
– Diwali | A1-6 | $5 | 5000 Gold | 3 x Lightning
– Diwali | A7-12 | $1 | 1500 Gold | 50 Gems | 1 x Token Common
– Diwali | A7-12 | $2 | 1000 Gold | 1 x Lightning | 1 x Token Rare
– Diwali | A7-12 | $5 | 3 x Lightning | 1 x Token Epic
Asphalt 9: Legends
The latest in the Asphalt series by Gameloft, this new iteration explores the best real-life locations and tracks, and a packed roster of real hypercars. Between November 2-7, users will get up to 50 percent off on in-app purchases.
Flutter Starlight is all about collecting and raising colorful moths, right from the caterpillar stage to their colorful older forms.. Between November 2-16 the following deals will be available to users.
– A never-before-seen festival comes to the Flutter forest with this update. Diwali!
– Unlock an all new set of colourful Diwali butterflies in the special Diwali event and celebrate the festival of lights!
– Brand new forest background and theming! Watch as the sun dips below the horizon and the forest lights up with candles and fireworks!
– See the forest beautifully adorned with traditional Diwali-themed decorations and diyas (traditional candles).
– Check out the limited time “Diwali Deal” IAP, containing the Indian Persimmon decoration and other bonuses!
WATCH: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Gameplay
Jetpack Joyride India
Replace Barry Steakfries with Barry Kanth, and the villains with Tanmay Bhat, Biswa Kalyan Rath and Zakir Khan (or at least their animated selves), and voila, you have Jetpack Joyride India. Between November 2-7, the game will get special Diwali-themed events, and overall festive look and feel.