Harman and Kardon has launched a complete range of home theater and music loudspeakers as a part of its Revel Performa3 Series. The products will available in stores all over India from February. Also Read - Apple Watch to bring body temperature monitor in 2022, Watch Series 7 leaked too
There are nine models to choose from: Also Read - Realme GT 5G global launch set for today: Here's how to watch livestream, expected price, and more
• F208 3-way floor standing tower (1-inch tweeter, 5.25-inch midrange, dual 8-inch woofers) Also Read - Battlegrounds Mobile India, PUBG Mobile to get a unified season system: What it means?
• F206 3-way floor standing tower (1-inch tweeter, 5.25-inch midrange, dual 6.5-inch woofers)
• M106 2-way bookshelf monitor (1-inch tweeter, 6.5-inch woofer)
• M105 2-way bookshelf monitor (1-inch tweeter, 5.25-inch woofer)
• C208 3-way center channel (1-inch tweeter, 4-inch midrange, dual 8-inch woofers)
• C205 2-way center channel (1-inch tweeter, dual 5.25-inch woofers)
• S206 2-way surround speaker (dual 1-inch tweeters, dual 6.5-inch woofers)
• B112 powered subwoofer (12-inch woofer, built-in 1000-watt amplifier)
• B110 powered subwoofer (10-inch woofer, built-in 400-watt amplifier)
The Revel Performa3 loudspeakers come in a choice of high-gloss walnut or piano black finishes
Models F206, M105 and C205 are also available in high-gloss piano white while the Model S206 is only available in matte black.
The Revel Performa3 loudspeakers have proprietary drivers throughout to give high quality sound. The 1-inch aluminum dome tweeters give extended high frequency response over 20 kHz for immence detail and clarity.
The tweeters with the Acoustic Lens Waveguide are shaped for seamless transition from midrange driver to a tweeter for better sound.
The midrange and low-frequency drivers have aluminum cones and sophisticated motor systems for decreasing distortion. There are internal ribs that give strength and rigidity to the cones for lowering distortion and giving a natural reproduction of vocals and instruments.
The F208 and C208 have a tweeter level control that allows the speakers’ high-frequency balance to be fine-tuned enabling the speakers to be customized to room acoustics and their placement positions.
No pricing for has been announced but it’s suffice to say, these speakers will cost a bomb and are meant for sound engineers and audiophiles.