HTC today officially announced it will be launching its much-awaited flagship smartphone, the HTC One, in India at the end of this month for Rs 42,900. This is aggressive pricing from HTC, which earlier launched the Butterfly at a market operating price of Rs 46,000. The HTC One has received rave reviews and has been called the best designed and most innovative Android smartphone by most reviewers. HTC has tied up with RCom, which will offer three months of 1GB free 3G data to its subscribers who buy the HTC One. You can check out our hands-on here. Also Read - HTC One (M8) vs HTC One (M7): Here's what's new
HTC One key specifications: Also Read - Can HTC go One better?
- SIZE: 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm.
- DISPLAY: 4.7 inch, Full HD 1080p, 468 PPI.
- WEIGHT: 143g.
- CPU SPEED: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 600, quad-core, 1.7GHz.
- MEMORY: 32GB/64GB, 2 GB DDR2 RAM.
- CONNECTIVITY: 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, NFC capable, Compliant with Bluetooth 4.0, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX™ enabled, Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, DLNA for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer, Support consumer infrared remote control, micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high-definition video link (MHL) for USB or HDMI connection (Special cable required for HDMI connection.).
- REAR CAMERA: HTC UltraPixel Camera, BSI sensor, Pixel size 2.0 µm, Sensor size 1/3′, Dedicated HTC ImageChip™ 2, F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Smart Flash: Five levels of flash automatically set by distance to subject, HDR Video, Continuous shooting and VideoPic, Slow motion video recording with variable speed playback, HTC Zoe™ with HTC Zoe™ Highlights and HTC Zoe™ Share, Retouch with Object Removal, Group Retouch, and Sequence Shot.
- FRONT CAMERA: 2.1 MP, 880 wide angle lens with HDR capability, 1080p Full HD video recording for both front and back cameras.
- BATTERY: 2300 mAh LiPo battery.