Vodafone India in association with Timbre Media has launched the WorldSpace Radio service for its users in India. This radio brand was quite popular a few years ago but the service was discontinued altogether in 2009. Now Timbre Media has bought the license to sort of relaunch the WorldSpace Radio brand in the country on Vodafone’s platform. This service has gone live in almost all the circles with the exception of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Kolkata and Himachal Pradesh. WorldSpace Radio service will offer more than 1,00,000 songs on 10 different stations and costs Rs 30 per month in which Vodafone subscribers can listen to radio for free for up to 300 minutes. Beyond this usage, we mean if you finish these 300 minutes in less than a month’s time, then you can buy an additional voucher of Rs 7 which will give you 70 minutes of free radio listening. Hit the break to check out which all channels will be available. Also Read - Jio maintains lead in 4G download speed, Vi in upload in May: TRAI
WorldSpace Radio will include the following 10 exclusive stations: Also Read - Fake WhatsApp message claims free internet for three months, don't fall for it
- Farishta – Best of Bollywood!
- Falak – The greatest ghazals!
- Sonar – The best Bengali music ever!
- Umang – All the flavors of Gujarat!
- Surabhi – The best of Marathi music!
- Tunak – The greatest Punjabi hits!
- Sparsha – Legends of Kannada music!
- Thenisai – The greatest hits in Tamil ever!
- Spandana – Best Telugu classics!
- Madhuri – Classics and latest Malayalam hits!